Shopping for Benefits with Shopify
Imagine you’re in an e-commerce supermarket—a highly technological one-stop shop for all your electronic needs. In one section, the best social media platforms are stacked together, while the best and latest apps are grouped on another end. However, these are not what you’re looking for.
Cart on hand, you continue the search and manage to reach the destination. Standing in front of you is a gigantic shelf filled with online store e-commerce solutions. Your fingers trace every box while your eyes scrutinize what lies behind each name and tagline. For a moment, you feel overwhelmed with the number of options, until you spot a striking green bestseller ribbon. It is attached to a simple and straightforward carton labeled Shopify. Without a second thought, you grab the box, turn it around, and check a list of benefits. It reads: “With Shopify…
- Shop for themes and your own domain name – Create a visually appealing store with 100+ beautiful themes made by professional designers, and give it a personal touch by creating your own domain name or purchasing one through Shopify.
- Shop for the best price – Choose a Shopify plan according to your desired budget. Plans include Lite, Basic, Pro, and Advanced. Click here for a FREE 14-day trial!
- Shop for an easily navigable admin panel – Shopify is built for beginners, intermediate, and advanced users. The easily navigable admin panel boasts of a neat dashboard and store management features where you can view product reports, order fulfillment and customers’ profiles.
- Shop for a clever marketing platform – Shopify markets your online store through a number of ways. First, it integrates social widgets and plugins in your online store. Second, email marketing notifies your customers of new products or upcoming sales, while discount and coupon codes promote your online store and help your clients save money. Shopify also supports search engine optimization (SEO) features to help your online store be found on major search engines.
- Shop for serious security and 24/7 customer support – Shopify is Level-1 PCI compliant which helps protect your and your customers’ data and detect fraud. A friendly customer support team is also ready to assist you 24/7 by email, chat, or phone. You may also reach out to professional e-commerce designers, developers, and marketers anytime.
With a smile on your face, you put the box inside your cart. Now that you have chosen the best online store solution, there is only one issue left. You need someone to help you set up your store effectively.
Pick up the Websites by Jim package and let us help you build your store from start to finish. We have a skilled team of contractors who are ready to help you in the areas of web development, web design, web management, search engine optimization, social media integration, and copywriting. We also work hard to maintain your Shopify store while delivering results. Call us today for a free, no-obligation chat and we will gladly help you!
Shop for excellence with Shopify and Websites by Jim.